LET’S MEET IN THE WOMEN’S CIRCLE!
Dear English speaking Women, Sisters – come, step into the Circle Space with us!
This fall CUD Grochów initiates monthly WOMEN’S CIRCLES in English!
WHAT IS A WOMEN’S CIRCLE?
A Circle is a group of women, who are connected by the Feminine and no structure stands between them. It is a space of openness and trust, filled with empathy and acceptance where we can speak our own voice, feel all kinds of emotions and where we are all equally important.
If you would like to step into a Women’s Circle to co-create a safe space where we can experience ourselves individually and mutually, BE for ourselves and for the others, BE HEARD and HEAR, BE SEEN and SEE- reach out and save your spot today!
THE TEACHINGS OF THE CIRCLE (as passed by Grandmother Susan Stanton)
The Circle has no beginning and no end.
When we step into the Circle, we become part of it.
The Circle is both a blessing and a responsibility.
We are responsible for what we learn and for what we share in the Circle.
If you have ever sat among elders, you know that they never rush a conversation and that’s simply because they know that one can’t take back a word that has been spoken out.
THE RULES OF THE CIRCLE
- The Circle requires truth
- Every voice is heard in the Circle
- Every voice is equally important and will be respected
- What is said in the Circle, remains in the Circle
- ONLY the person holding the Speaking Object has voice in the Circle, and the Speaking Object travels around the Circle from hand to hand
- When you hold the Speaking Object it is your time, all attention is on you. You can speak, sing or remain silent
- Speak from your feelings, what is true to you. Speak from heart to heart
- If you hold any hard feelings towards someone sitting in the Circle, you are requested to step out of the Circle, as the Spirit of the Circle can’t be held back
- We address ourselves to the center of the Circle rather than to a particular person
- We do not advise
- We do not judge
- We do not interrupt
- There is no space for strong words in the Circle
- Everyone is equal in the Circle
- The Circle respects ALL life and those who understand the teachings of the Circle respect ALL Life.
- The Circle is the space of Peace and Unconditional Love
- The Circle is the space of peaceful POWER
- We are mindful of the length of our speaking time, so others can have enough time to speak too
AND NOW WE ARE ONE, WE ARE THOSE FOR WHOM WE HAVE BEEN WAITING
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Come and experience being in the Space of a Women’s Circle held in English by a seasoned Space Keeper. Experience unconditional love, support, freedom of being authentic, of speaking your truth. Be seen, see. Be heard, hear. Experience the true presence of others and be present for others. Experience the healing power of the Circle.
Bring warm socks as Circle Space is shoe free 🙂
HOW MUCH I INVEST?
50 PLN / person
WHERE IS IT HAPPENING?
CUD Grochów, ul. Osowska 84a
CUD is at the back of Biedronka store, above garage space. It is fenced and you need to use the intercom to be let in 🙂
We meet in a space that is dedicated to hold healing and transformative processes. CUD stands for Body, Mind and Spirit – Ciało, Umysł, Duch.
We have at our disposal a space with wooden floor, meditation pillows & plants.
Once a month SATURDAYS evening 18.00-21.00
8th October (as exception) 19.00-21.30
19th November – 18.00-21.00
17th December – 18.00 – 21.00
14th January – 18.00 – 21.00
11th February – 18.00 – 21.00
18th March – 18.00 – 21.00
15th April – 18.00 – 21.00
13th May – 18.00 – 21.00
17th June – 18.00 – 21.00
Book your spot:
Maria Anna Słomkowska – 602 450 416, email@example.com
WHO WILL HOLD THE CIRCLE’S SPACE?
Maria Anna Slomkowska
I have been present in Circle space for 7 years now and in it’s safe space I have experienced and learned true leadership, empathy in listening and speaking, freedom and courage to speak from my heart, inclusion, diversity, trust, the ability to ask for help and to offer help when requested, self responsibility and responsibility for others, honesty, self-love, love for others and authentic belonging to the tribe.
I am a Mentor, a Spiritual Coach, a seasoned global manager and an artist. Yes, quite an eclectic soul I am and I would love to meet you and learn about you. Come and let’s sit in the Circle together!